* Single Session – $45
* Add-On to Whole Body Cryo – $30
What Is Local Cryotherapy?
* Reduce inflammation and puffiness of the skin
* Increase the speed of healing from surgery and injuries
* Reduce the appearance of scars
* Reduce the appearance of cellulite
* Description: You will sit back and relax as an attendant cools your skin with the Cryo-T Elephant. They will move the stream of liquid nitrogen around the affected area, keeping it at the desired temperature throughout your session.
* Average Temperature: 45°F
* Clothing: There are no specific clothing requirements. We can provide a robe to allow easier access to target the affected area. You should remove all metal jewelry and try not to apply thick layers of lotion before your session.
Tips for the Participant:
* Don’t get wet, perspire, or apply lotion in the 30 minutes prior to your session.
* Stay hydrated after your session.
* It is highly recommended to receive Local Cryo after a Whole Body Cryotherapy session.
Do Not Receive Local Cryo If You…
* Have wet skin
* Have Raynaud’s Syndrome
* Have an active rash on the treated area
* Have an allergy to extreme cold
Frequently Asked Questions:
The frequency will depend upon your own individual health and wellness goals. We recommend at least 1-2 times per week. For more aggressive results, every day is recommended.
Q: Will I be able to stand the cold?
Yes. While the treatment is painless, we encourage you to communicate with the attendant if you feel uncomfortable at any moment.