* 5-Session Package – $450 ($90 each)
* 10-Session Package – $800 ($80 each)
What Is Ozone Therapy?
Origins of Ozone Therapy:
* Increase circulation
* Increases overall energy
* Increases cellular health and function, enhances immune capacity
* Increases oxygen-absorption ability
* Reduces levels of stress
* Description: You will sit in the HOCATT with your head outside of the machine for the entire session. Towels will be wrapped around your neck to keep the ozone from leaking out. Oxygen will be placed near your nose and mouth while a fan helps circulate the air around you (if desired).
* Average Temperature: Between 100-122°F. It is recommended to sweat during your session.
* Clothing: It is required that you are nude for this treatment. You will need to remove all metal jewelry from your body.
* Music Options: You can use your own listening device with headphones.
Tips for the Participant:
* Take off all metal jewelry and watches.
* If using PEMF, place your cell phones, electronics, key fobs, credit cards, and anything with a magnetic strip in the metal box inside the cabinet.
* Drink half of your body weight (in ounces) in the two days after your session.
* It is normal to see black spots on the towel after your session, which come from the toxins being expelled from your body.
Do Not Use Ozone Therapy If You…
* Are pregnant
* Have a fever
* Are menstruating
* Have deep vein thrombosis
* Are younger than 12 years old
* Have low blood pressure (only for the carbonic acid)
* Have uncontrolled hyperthyroidism
* Are an active alcoholic
* Have had a recent heart attack
* Are an active bleeder
* Suffer from blood clots
* Have a platelet disorder
Do Not Use Electrotherapy with the Ozone Treatment If You…
* Are pregnant
* Are in the acute stage of an injury where you may be bleeding
* Have a pacemaker or heart condition
* Have metal pins, plates, etc. in your body
* Have cancerous tissue in your body
* Have infected tissue
Do Not Use Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (Pemf) With The Ozone Treatment If You…
* Are pregnant
* Have electrical implants (such as a pacemaker)
* Suffer from any heart condition
* Suffer from epilepsy and/or seizures
* Have elevated blood alcohol or drug levels
* Are an organ transplant patient (taking immune suppression medications)
Frequently Asked Questions:
The frequency will depend upon your own individual health and wellness goals. We recommend at least 2-3 times a week for your first 10 sessions. For more aggressive results, 4-5 times per week is recommended. We also suggest visiting the HOCATT immediately following your workout to see the best weight loss and recovery results.
Q: What happens if I breathe the ozone?
Although ozone is not harmful, it will irritate the lungs and cause you to cough. To avoid this, we secure a blue cape and multiple towels around your neck to keep the ozone from leaking out.
Q: What happens if I become claustrophobic?
You will be able to call for an attendant on the monitor we have in the room so you can ask them to come help you with any needs or concerns.
Q: Will someone be with me throughout the session?
An attendant will come in when you are seated in the HOCATT in order to start your session. We invite you to sit back and enjoy the heat. About every ten minutes the attendant will check on you and make any necessary adjustments. When your session is complete, a de-constructor (fan that sucks out the ozone) will turn on. At this point, you can alert the attendant and they will come remove the towels around your neck before leaving you to step out of the HOCATT.
Q: How will I feel afterwards?
It depends on how well hydrated you are and what your current health challenges are. Low levels of ozone with just enough heat to have you sweating can be energizing. High levels of ozone and high heat can be taxing on the body, especially if you aren’t well hydrated.