NormaTec Compression Therapy
* 30-Minute Single Session – $25
* 45-Minute Single Session – $35
* 60-Minute Single Session – $45
* 30-Minute 5 Session Package – $100 ($20 Each)
* 45-Minute 5 Session Package – $150 ($30 Each)
* 60-Minute 5 Session Package – $200 ($40 Each)
What Is Compression Therapy?
Origins of Compression Therapy:
* Reduces lactic acid build up
* Decreases recovery time of leg muscles
* Reduces pain or discomfort in the legs
* Description: You will be sitting or lying in a treatment room while wearing the NormaTec Pulse Pro Leg Recovery System over your lower body.
* Clothing: Just about any clothing will work. We recommend clothing similar to workout attire so there is just a thin layer of fabric between the compression attachments and your skin.
Tips for the Participant:
* Feel free to bring a book or mobile device with headphones for entertainment.
* Stay hydrated after your treatment.
Do Not Use Compression Therapy If You…
* Have acute pulmonary edema
* Have acute thrombophlebitis
* Have acute congestive cardiac failure
* Have acute infections
* Have deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
* Have episodes of pulmonary embolism
* Currently have wounds, lesions, infection, or tumors at or near the site of application
* Have an issue where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
* Have bone fractures or dislocations at or near the site of application
Frequently Asked Questions:
The frequency will depend upon your own individual health and wellness goals. You can do it as often as you like or whenever you feel your legs need relief.
Q: How will I feel after the treatment?
You will feel like you received a massage on your legs, and they will feel more flexible and refreshed.