* 60 Minutes – $150
* 90 Minutes – $225
* 120 Minutes – $300
* 60-Minute 3-Session Package – $405 ($135 each)
* 90-Minute 3-Session Package – $585 ($195 each)
What Is Massage Therapy?
• Reduction of overall pain and tension
• Decrease headaches and migraines
• Increase healing of soft tissue injuries
• Rehabilitate from sports injuries
* Mental Health
• Reduce levels of stress
• Reduce anxiety and depression
• Decrease insomnia
• Overall relaxation
* Manage Other Health Conditions
• Increased circulation
• Reduce blood pressure and heart rate
• Manage fibromyalgia
• Manage carpal tunnel
• Manage arthritis
• Reduce digestive issues
Tips for the Participant:
* Use the restroom before your treatment.
* Be sure to vocalize your preferred pressure before and during your massage.
* Let your therapist know of any major health conditions.
* If you are uncomfortable during your massage for any reason, communicate this with your therapist.
Do Not Receive Massage Therapy If You…
* Are in your first trimester of pregnancy
* Are someone with blood clotting issues
Frequently Asked Questions:
The frequency will depend upon your own individual health and wellness goals. We recommend at least once or twice per month to help keep your mind, body and spirit in check. For those with serious pain or injuries, it would be best to increase how often you receive a treatment for better results.
Q: What should I wear?
It is best for you and the therapist if you are unclothed during a massage. Proper draping keeps you covered at all times and access to large muscles is important. However, wearing undergarments is not a problem for your therapist if it helps you to be more relaxed. Your comfort is what’s most important.