Whole Body Cryotherapy
* Single Session – $60
* 5-Session Package – $275 ($55 Each)
* 10-Session Package – $500 ($50 each)
What Is Whole Body Cryotherapy?
Origins of Whole Body Cryotherapy:
• Promotes rapid healing
• Helps minimize pain
• Promotes muscle and joint health
• Promotes increased production of collagen which helps skin regain elasticity
* Metabolism Booster
• The body responds to the cold by boosting metabolism
• The body burns calories in an effort to warm itself
* Mood Enhancer
• Hormonal benefits caused by therapy (increased endorphins) can help improve mood
• Can help those who suffer from depression, anxiety, or both
* Length of Session: 2-3 minutes
* Description: You will be standing inside the closed cryo cabin for the entire session with your head just above the rim of liquid nitrogen fog. You will feel very cold, but it is quite tolerable.
* Average Temperature: -240°F
* Clothing: Men must wear underwear and women can go nude. We provide dry socks, gloves and slippers that you will wear in the cryo cabin (your robe is removed once you’re inside the cabin). You will need to remove all metal jewelry from your body.
Tips for the Participant:
* Drink 8 ounces of water soon after your cryo session.
* Perform some gentle stretches and movement after your cryo session.
* Stand as wide as possible while in the cabin, but DO NOT touch the inside walls.
Do Not Use Whole Body Cryotherapy If You…
* Are pregnant
* Have high blood pressure
* Have a known skin allergy that reacts to the cold
* Have circulation issues or disease
* Have Lupus
* Are under 5 feet tall
* Are not acclimated to the altitude
* Have COPD
* Have Raynaud’s Syndrome
* Have arrhythmia or symptomatic cardiovascular disease
* Have a pacemaker
* Suffer from seizures
* Currently have a fever
* Have acute kidney or liver disease
* Have a tumor
* Are wet from swimming or sweating
Frequently Asked Questions:
The frequency will depend upon your own individual health and wellness goals. We recommend at least 2-3 times per week. For more aggressive results, every day is recommended.
Q: Will I be able to stand the cold?
Yes! There is no actual freezing, only the feeling of being cold. You will be safe with the protective gloves, socks and slippers we provide for you. WBC is much more comfortable than a traditional ice bath and most clients are surprised at how easy it is to handle.
Q: What should I do while I am in the cryotherapy cabin?
Upon entering the cryotherapy cabin, you will step up onto the platform. DO NOT grab/touch the sides of the cabin once you are inside. While in the cabin, after the doors are shut and you have handed your robe to the attendant, stand as wide as you can without touching the sides of the cabin. You are welcome to move around to disperse the cold if needed.
Q: How will I feel after the treatment?
Great! During a session the body releases endorphins, which are the hormones in the body responsible for making you feel good and energetic.