Facials and Esthetics
FAHRENHEIT CUSTOMIZED ISUN FACIALS
* 60 Minutes – $130
* 90 Minutes – $190
* 60-Minute 3-Session Package – $375 ($125 each)
* 90-Minute 3-Session Package – $540 ($180 each)
* Cryo Facial Treatment Add-On – $30
* Dermaplaning Add-On – $60
* ISUN Hand and Foot Treatment Add-On – $60
* ISUN Body Scrub Add-On – $75
* Waxing Add-On – Brows: $20 Lip: $15 Chin – $15
* Cryo Facial Treatment – $45
* Dermaplaning – $85
* ISUN Hand and Foot Treatment – $75
* ISUN Body Scrub – $90
* Waxing – Brows: $25 Lip: $20 Chin – $20
* Microneedling Facial – $300 for first single area
* Microneedling Additional Area Add-On – $225
(Microneedling areas: Face. Neck and décolleté. Hands and forearms. Feet and lower legs.)
What Is the Fahrenheit Customized ISUN Facial?
Our Fahrenheit Customized ISUN Facial is a highly effective, holistic facial treatment using the award winning ISUN Alive & Ageless Skincare products. This wild-crafted, organic and natural skin care line will awaken, enliven and balance your skin. We offer a 60 or 90-minute facial which both deeply cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin while addressing the client’s specific skin concerns. For a more unique and effective experience, our 90-minute facial includes a hand and foot mask with massage along with additional ISUN product that is blissfully applied to the face, neck and décolleté, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Every Fahrenheit facial is customized to meet each individual’s needs, creating radiant and healthy skin from the inside-out.
* Hydrates and nourishes the skin
* Increases circulation
* Removes toxins
* Reduces stress and tension held in the face/jaw
Tips for the Client:
* There will be no down-time or peeling of the skin afterwards.
* Stay hydrated before and after your treatment.
* Always wear a hat and/or sunscreen when outdoors.
* See your dermatologist every six months.
Do Not Receive a Fahrenheit Isun Facial If You…
* Waxed or received any laser treatments 3-4 days before your facial
* Have any serious allergies to shellfish, botanicals, or Vitamin C
Frequently Asked Questions:
The frequency will depend upon your own individual health and wellness goals. We recommend at least once or twice per month to keep the skin at its optimum. As we age, our metabolism and cell turnover slow down considerably, resulting in a dull appearance. Receiving a professional facial on a regular basis will increase the microcirculation, hydration and nourishment of the tissues while removing toxins and dead skin cells.
Q: What should I do to prepare?
For the most relaxing and beneficial facial, it is highly recommended to stop using any products containing Retinol or other drying/thinning products at least 3-4 days prior to your facial treatment. This will prevent any discomfort when the plant enzyme peel is applied. Do not wax or received any laser treatments 3-4 days before your facial. Men should refrain from shaving the day of a facial.
Q: What is the proper aftercare?
After your treatment, be sure to stay hydrated. Avoid wearing any makeup for at least 6 hours and do not use exfoliants for 72 hours after your treatment. Avoid direct heat (intense sunlight/tanning beds) and indirect heat (sauna/hot shower or bath) for 48 hours. Wait at least 3-4 days before having any facial laser treatments, injectables, or waxing. Use the ISUN Emerald Sun in the morning and evening for its hyaluronic acid, which is deeply hydrating to the skin, and the ISUN Moisturizing Skin Oil to protect the acid mantle of the skin.
Q: What should I wear?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing. You will be asked to remove any clothing on your upper body to avoid any staining of clothing and to allow the esthetician to massage the neck and décolletage. The esthetician will leave the room for your privacy so you can slip under the sheets and you will be completely draped throughout the facial.