* 5-Session Package – $90 ($18 each)
* 10-Session Package – $160 ($16 each)
What Is PEMF Therapy?
PEMF, which stands for Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field, is a 12-minute session that can be received by laying between two mats or during an Ozone Therapy session. PEMF Therapy uses bursts of low-level electromagnetic radiation, from a machine called the HUGO, to heal damaged tissues and bone, to relieve injury-related pain, and to stimulate organs. PEMFs are safe levels of EMFs, at a therapeutic frequency similar to those you might encounter in nature. Research has shown that PEMFs can help bones heal faster, help regenerate parts of the liver that have been removed, reduce pain from arthritis and much more. It charges your mitochondria which affects everything you do, helping you perform better and live longer.
Origins of PEMF Therapy:
* Promotes better sleep
* Decreases depression and anxiety
* Increases physical energy
* Increase in bone healing and density
* Increases circulation
* Description: We provide PEMF Therapy as its own treatment, or it can be included in an Ozone Therapy treatment at no additional cost. On its own, you will lay on a treatment table in between the PEMF mats.
* Clothing: PEMFs are non-invasive and they work through your clothing. You must remove all metal jewelry, cell phones, electronics, key fobs, credit cards, and anything with a magnetic strip.
Tips for the Participant:
* Don’t forget to remove your jewelry, cell phone, credit cards, and other electronic devices.
Do Not Use PEMF Therapy If You…
* Are pregnant
* Have electrical implants (such as a pacemaker)
* Suffer from any heart condition
* Suffer from epilepsy and/or seizures * Have elevated blood alcohol or drug levels
* Are an organ transplant patient (taking immune suppression medications)
Do Not Place The PEMF Mats Over…
* The chest area if you have breast implants or a known heart condition
* Implanted metals
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can use PEMF Therapy every day, but it is not recommended to use more than once per day. For great results, we recommend at least twice per week.
Q: Can I use PEMF Therapy for longer than 12 minutes?
12 minutes is the maximum time that we offer as it can overstimulate the body if used for prolonged periods. This is the ideal amount of time that is the most beneficial.
Q: How will I feel after the treatment?
You should feel an immediate increase in physical energy and may notice improvement in health after prolonged use.